Stay current with Build Small sessions
Did you know that nearly all of Build Small Live Large’s sessions qualify for Certification Maintenance credits with the American Institute of Certified Planners? You can stay current while learning from industry experts.
There will be an attendance sign-in sheet on-site at the BSLL Registration desk for AICP members to confirm credits, which are listed below. All AICP members have to do is stay for the duration of each session to receive CM credit.
With so many great presentations planned for Build Small 2019, you’re sure to remain current with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices. Gain knowledge you can use on the job, and remain current in your industry.
- Attending the Keynote presentation with Richard Rothstein will earn you 1.0 AICP CM credit.
- Radical Regulations – Innovative Housing Legislation on the West Coast 1.25 AICP CM credits
- Meeting in the Middle – Effective Zoning Strategies for Missing Middle Housing 1.5 AICP CM credits
- Making the Case for More Neighbors: Strategies for Passing “Missing Middle” Housing Legislation 1.5 AICP CM credits
- What’s New with ADUs? Legislation, Development Costs and Valuation 1.25 AICP CM credits
- Universal Design – Introducing Accessible Homes in Residential Zones 1.5 AICP CM credits
- Creating Short Term Communities – Temporary Housing Models Offer Transitional Solutions 1.25 AICP CM credits
- SRO Revival – A Reemergence of Co-living 1.5 AICP CM credits
- Is this thing working? Measuring the effect of your housing tools and incentives 1.5 AICP CM credits
- History of Hidden Discrimination Housing Tour 4.5 CM credits, including 1 Ethics CM credit
There’s still time to Register for the 2019 Build Small Live Large Summit on Nov. 7, and the History of Hidden Discrimination Housing Tour on Nov. 8. Sign up today!